Monday, August 15, 2011

Meet Christine and her great style!

Happy Monday, Lucky Girls! Thanks for joining us in welcoming our other new Lucky Girl, Christine! Without further ado...

************



Hi Lucky Girls! I'm Christine and am so excited to be designing here! I'm a stay at home mom to three little peanuts who are a constant source of scrapbooking inspiration. I love to do all types of papercrafting but am especially hooked on layouts and cards. I love bold colors combined with fun elements. I've been working with Jessica for two years already over at Practical Scrappers where I'm the site owner.

Jessica always puts together such amazing kits and this month is no exception. I love the unique color combinations you can find in the August kit, Summer Shimmer. This first card uses my absolute favorite color combination of all! I love black, white, and turquoise together.

I cut a spot in my card to attach the clear bag to. I then added the patterned paper to frame it. I created the flower using a punch and more of the patterned paper. I can't wait to write my message with a pretty turquoise pen and see it pop thru!

**********
There are just a handful more of these awesome kits left in the store... go get yours today before they're gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy