Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cutie Patootie & Summer Shimmer!

Good morning, lovely Lucky Girls! Jessica here with you again today, bringing a cutesy approach to the sparkle and shimmer in our beautiful August kit.

Last weekend we celebrated my daughter Sophia's 8th birthday and I realized that I haven't really finished her baby album. Not a huge surprise, since I don't really scrap in chronological order, but still...

Good thing these playful prints and bright colors inspired me to finish a layout from her first vacation!

I added the CUTIE title that was snipped from one of Sophia's baby girl shirts that she grew out of long ago. To accent the layout, this month's lovely embellies are to drool over! I used a single rosette bloom from the American Crafts ribbon, and embellished it with some sparkly SEI brads. I liked it so much I'm going to make some little barrettes for Soph's first day of school. Man, I love dual-purpose crafting!

For a detailed shot of of the title and embellies, please check out my blog here.

So, how about a chance to be a guaranteed winner?!

Copy the pic of our latest kit and share what you love about Lucky Girl Crafts with your friends on your blog, Twitter or Facebook page, then come back here and post your link! Please remember to link it back to our store - www.LuckyGirlCrafts.com.



EVERYONE who participates will save $10 off their next order of $25 or more!
That means you could get this month's kit for just $15.99!

So, what are you waiting for?! Go get sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy