Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A little mid-week pick me up!

Hi Lucky Girls and happy Wednesday - we've almost made it through another week! Woohoo!

Jessica here again with a little bit of inspiration to help get you through the rest of the week. I've been playing with our latest kit, SUMMER SHIMMER, and came across such a tender, lovely little sentiment on one of the SEI Sunny Day die cuts that it spurred my creativity for a little office decor:

"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do" -
Mother Teresa

Using some of the other coordinating SEI elements in the kit, along with a piece of the Bo Bunny Barefoot & Bliss (Stripes) paper from July's kit, and tulle and silk ribbon from May's kit, I created this quick and easy plaque:



A few pop dots and a dash of bling finishes it off:



Want another chance to get a little scrap-happy somethin'-somethin'?

I'll enter you in for the random RAK drawing at the end of this week when you tell me what you're going to make with the latest Lucky Girl Crafts kit!

P.S. The August kits are gong fast and there's only a handful left. Get yours today by shopping at www.LuckyGirlCrafts.com

1 comment:

  1. Well, I usually turn my kits into lots of scrapbook pages of my family - so this kit looks like perfect paper & embellies for my sweet daughter!

    ReplyDelete

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy