Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mid-week Mojo - Sometimes, it's gotta be about you :)

Hi my crafty friends! I hope this post finds you happy and healthy and enjoying some sort of spring weather, wherever you might be. Today I'm going to share with you one of the eight(!) layouts I did with the March kit - filled with bold colors and shabby chic-awesome ephemera.

It's even one of those all-to-rare layouts about me, myself and I. Sometimes, I think, it's very important for us pathological picture takers to turn the camera around and capture ourselves in the moment. Scrapbooking is such a fantastic way to tell our own stories, but sometimes we get so caught up in the piles of pictures devoted to everyone else that we forget how much of an integral part we play in our stories.

My mojo challenge for you today? Create a project focused on the numero uno - you!
Happy crafting!
XO - Jessica

5 comments:

  1. I love this layout! It's amazing!!!!!!!! Everything about is just very cute... (quick question though.. did you mean to misspell "measure"?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - I'm so embarrassed! Um, maybe I should say, 'Of course, because it's about "me" - LOL - but really, it was a late-night layout and apparently, I just wasn't paying attention. ***blush*** Just another chance to embrace those perfect little imperfections!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this layout, Jessica. It's gorgeous. And you're right, I really do need to think about making more layouts about me ;-)

    ~natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Jessica!!! Love the cluster of embellishments behind your picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, it is beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy