Monday, September 19, 2011

Wonderful Perfect {YOU} - Jillibean Soup layouts!


I'm a big fan of details. Small little things make my day. When I went to play with this month's kit - especially the brand-spanky-new Jillibean Soup Sweet & Sour collection - I was in heaven.

On this first layout, I trimmed out a bunch of the Jillibean Bite Size Bits to fit the needs of the layout - can you find the three bits that I used? The bright colors of the Sweet & Sour papers and coordinating embellies from the September kit just POP against that printed kraft background. Love it.



I also took one of the Journaling Sprouts and punched a big ol' circle out of the center, leaving a bold outline for the BE YOU statement I wanted to make for my girl.

The title work is one of the Bite Size Bits trimmed in a manner to make a long and skinny block.



On my second layout I used another one of my favorite Bite Size Bits, some Soup Labels, and some of the Sauerkraut papers against the vintage-feel of the Bo Bunny Et Cetera paper.

The polkadot heart from the Anna Griffin paper and the silver buttons complete the traditional feel.

So, what are your favorite bits from this month's kit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy