Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lovely layers with Christine

Christine here again and I have a question for you: Do you know what the sign of a well put together kit is? You can layer a bunch of the patterned papers together and they all look pretty together!



Okay, well maybe that's not a hard and fast rule...but I've worked with a lot of kits and I hate it when things don't make sense together! Jessica always does an amazing job of coordinating things and this month's kit, The Little Things That Count, was no exception.

I love to layer and layer and layer on my projects. This layout is obviously no exception! My favorite part of this whole layout is that I was able to cut out the letter sayings on the Jillibean Soup paper to spell out "L U C Y" for my little girls name. Don't you just love making a fun embellishment like that...out of nothing but paper!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy