Sunday, July 31, 2011

July Blog Party Prize... finally!

Hi friends!

I just realized that I hadn't drawn a prize for our July blog party. Oh my gracious! Between traveling and birthday parties and general "real job" craziness, I've been swamped.

Without further ado, the Lucky Girl who receives an awesome embellie pack is

279b5ae4-99c3-11e0-a5cd-000bcdca4d7a said...

I am back from the hop, and have to say that I loved each one of the mini albums, great job. But i have to say that my favorite one was: mini... a memory box sized, by Jessica at Mountain Mommy Scrapper Blog.
Thanks for the great ideas, and the hard work that you all put into this hop.
Hugs
Julia
http://paperandscrapscreations.blogspot.com/

Way to go, Julia! Please send your mailing information to jasafras98@yahoo.com and I'll pop something in the mail this week for you.

Have a scrap happy day!
XO - Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy