Saturday, July 9, 2011

Introducting our new LUCKY GIRLS!

Hi friends!

I hope you're all having a wonderful summer! Mine is crazy busy and filled with all sorts of awesome adventures - just like it should be!

In between travels, I had plenty of time to ponder all of the amazing applications we received for our Design Team. I am so humbled and amazed by the response and creativity you've shown. Thank you!

After much deliberation, I am so pleased to announce our Design Team for the August - December term. I can't wait to share the talent and beauty of these lovely Lucky Girls!

Please join me in welcoming our new Lucky Girls...

The simply amazing Angi www.cokiepopaper.blogspot.com

Creative diva Christine (co-creator of Practical Scrappers)www.scrappingwithchristine.blogspot.com
Returning to our team is the ever-lovely Ana -
www.anazelia-myscrapbookaddiction.blogspot.com
and Senior Lucky Girl DT, the simply stunning Natalie www.vegetablog.wordpress.com
and moi!
We can't wait to share what we have in store for you! Stay posted for more Lucky Girl fun!

18 comments:

  1. Congrats to these lucky and talented ladies! Can't wait to see your new creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again! I am a follower at both places and would love to play the challenge tomorrow. I actually have a $7 credit at the store that I never used that was a win over at Kim Sparks blog .. her last post actually so I think that never got comminicated. Would love to see what I could do with the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Can't wait for lots more inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much amazing talent in one place. Congratulations to your new team! I'm looking forward to spending a few hours on all your blogs to see what you've done with other kits... like maybe that really cute one from April.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo!! CONGRATS everyone!! This is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS... I came from Angi's blog to tell you my fave kit is April '11... I am loving those boy colors! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the entire team! I'm here from Angi's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Lucky Girls!!! Can't wait to see more of your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm here from Angi's blog. Love your kits; my fave is the Fun & Bright Inspiration Kit. Iris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the new team. Congrats to Angi. Thanks for sending me here. The follow button is not working now. I will stop back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. my fave kit is beach babes. congrats to all the dt
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats ladies! I love the beach babes kit! TO cute perfect for summer!
    kacee
    mcvicwif@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. HOOOORAY!! I just love the talent on this team! Congrats:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great team! My favorite kit is Hullabaloo! Tried to follow but it isn't letting me. I will try to figure out why so that I can follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats ladies!!! Looking forward to seeing your creations! Loving your Beach Babe kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! I recognized some of your faces and I seen you from time to time in different scrapping places. I Can't wait for all the inspiration that's going to be coming our way!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hullabaloo kit is my favorite it has my boys fun photos all over it :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy