Monday, July 11, 2011

Getting to know our Guest DT...

Amy

I am a wife to my best friend from college, and mom to 3 lovely daughters, ages 16, 11, and 9. I live in Northeast Kansas, and I currently work as a library director,and as a soprano soloist in a local church. I have been scrapbooking for about 4 years, and have been involved in some sort of crafting since I was a young child. In the last year, as I developed a deeper interest in photography, I decided to approach my scrapping a bit more as an art....and it has been the greatest therapy ever!

******

Here are a few of her Lucky Girl projects that originally caught my eye. I love how she seems to combine her textures and colors with such ease and grace!



Check out her amazing work at http://sparklinggnome.wordpress.com - where she's showcasing her first layout she created with July's kit in glorious detail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy