Thursday, August 19, 2010

Getting to know a new Lucky Girl! (Part 1)

Hi friends!

This summer has been one whirlwind adventure. Thanks to all of you who have joined me on this crazy ride - I hope you're having as much fun as I am! I truly am one very Lucky Girl.

Speaking of Lucky Girls, I have two new DT members that have joined our team! Join me in getting to know these two wonderful ladies, Natalie and Emily, as we prepare to bring you fun new artwork and inspiration with our September Lucky Girl Crafts kit, "Falling for You".

Say hello to the lovely Natalie!


5 Reasons Why Natalie's a Lucky Girl:

1. Blessed to have my wonderful husband of four years, who is incredibly supportive of my crafting craziness!
2. My great friends listen to my incessant ramblings about all things crafty.
3. I have my PhD in physics, and I am proud to be a nerd at heart :)
4. We just moved into our first house, where I am setting up a craft room and plan to plant a garden next spring.
5. Blessed to be saved Jesus' grace.

Join us tomorrow for a get-to-know Emily post, and be sure to visit these awesome ladies & say hello!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you Natalie, can't wait to see what you create with the September kit!

    ReplyDelete

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy