Friday, June 4, 2010

Winner winer, chicken dinner!

Thanks to all of you who hopped and posted and joined us in celebrating our first kit! I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have - your kind comments mean the world to us!

Since I like to see everyone go away a winner, I'm offering all of you Lucky Girls

15% off your first Lucky Girl Kit!

Use code LUCKYGIRL15 at check out

Shop HERE to get your discount

Without further ado, our winner of this RAK
is

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Tweeted:) http://twitter.com/jb_designs

Savannah - e-mail me at jasafras98@yahoo.com with your mailing address & I'll get it sent out next week!

For the rest of you all, thanks again for stopping by! Join me next week for a special contest and check back soon on other places you'll find Lucky Girl Crafts!

1 comment:

  1. HOOOORAY:) I just got back from vaca--and went straight to your blog so I could see that I really won:) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! This is super exciting! Thanks again for everything! I cannot WAIT to get this happy mail--I have some cards that I think I might want to make using these papers:) HOOORAY:) I'm def. a LUCKY girl today:)

    ReplyDelete

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy