Saturday, June 26, 2010

A much belated winning announcement....

Oh my gosh, I am sooo embarrassed, but I just realized that I never announced my winners for helping spread the news about Lucky Girl Crafts first DT call. *blush* So, since I've had to keep you in suspense for so long, I decided to draw two random names from the group who had commented both here and on my personal blog, Mountain Mommy Scrapper. The Lucky Girl winners are ...

valechula said...

mmm that kit you posted is so delicious!!!!
I cant wait to see what else you throw together!!!
I sent my application and just posted about you on my blog! and I put up a pic of that kit to give them an idea!!!!
congrats to you on the xoxo spot also! I just did the last term with them and It was super fun!


and

Sara Zenger said...

I have forwarded this on to a group of friends! Going to post it on my Blog now!

http://sarazenger.blogspot.com

good lucky! It sounds like a wonderful opportunity!!! I hope the very best for your new adventure!


Ladies, please e-mail me your mailing address and I'll send out some yummy scrappy goodness your way early next week.

To all who helped spread the word, you are all rock stars in my book! Thanks for your love! Please continue to visit us here & on Facebook for more chances to win!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see my name up here this morning! What a wonderful surprise!

    Your kits are looking fabulous and your DT is wonderful!

    Thanks so much!!!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy