Friday, December 31, 2010

A look back...

Right now, as I sit typing this with a steaming cup of cocoa next to me, I'm reflecting over the wild & crazy ride called 2010. Thank you to all of you who have joined the Lucky Girls in a creative journey over the last few months. Your support means the world to me - thank you.

Take a peek at what our Lucky Girls have seen this year...

I am also so excited about what the next year is going to bring to Lucky Girl Crafts.
I can't wait to share!


I've been sifting through the amazing submissions to our next Design Team. Girls, you are making it sooo hard to choose! If you haven't submitted your entry yet, you've only got a week left! Better hurry - check out the details here.

My goal in the coming year is to provide you with great sources of inspiration to aid crafters of all skill levels. I've been there as a beginner, overwhelmed and not knowing where to start. As I've advanced my craft over the last 15 years, I've also been at the point where everything starts looking the same and it's difficult to come up with fresh ideas.

Here's what you'll be seeing from us in the new year:

Monthly Blog Parties will continue from the 1st-3rd of each month
Featuring three days of inspiration and several chances to win store credit for participating in the party.
Can't make the party? No worries - now, we'll be including a copy of all of the party projects with every Lucky Girl kit shipped out!


Friday Fun Day Challenges starting January 7th
Each week will feature new projects for you to lift. Participants will have until the last day of the month to submit their "lifted" submissions, and the winner will receive the following month's kit for FREE!

Crafty pairings with challenge blogs
We'll be working with several of your favorite challenge blogs over the coming months to bring you even more fresh ideas and chances to win!

Join us this month:

January sponsor at Sketches in Thyme
January 21st at Practical Scrappers

Coming Soon...

February ScrapFit sponsor
Creative Scrappers - 4 dates through 2011 TBA
Mission to Create - April
Sketch Inspiration - April 24th
Colorful Creations - July

I look forward to seeing you all again soon. Best wishes for a happy & safe holiday!!!
xo - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy