Saturday, July 31, 2010

We have two new Lucky Girl Design Team members! I am very pleased to introduce you to

and Emily




I am so excited to have these lovely ladies join myself and Kim! I know that you'll love each of their sparkling personalities and artistic talents! They are so brand-spanking new to the team that they won't be contributing to the Blog Party, but I hope you'll stop by each of their blogs and join me in welcoming them the Lucky Girl family!

They'll be taking the reigns left vacant by Sarabeth, who left us in July to pursue nursing school, and Raechelle, who just left us a few days ago to begin a new adventure in her life. Girls - I wish you two the very best!




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations girls, how exciting. Can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team, ladies!!!! You are gonna love these awesome kits!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome ladies:) Super excited to see what you will create!

    ReplyDelete

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy