Friday, May 21, 2010

Announcing our DT!

Hello my lovely and beautiful blogosphere buddies! Only 9 days until the shop goes live and you're able to order our first kits! Are you as excited as I am?! I'm hoping to have the shop go live earlier than June 1, but I got distracted by the nine gigantic boxes of scrappy deliciousness that got delivered to my door that I just couldn't pull myself away to work on the web! You'll all know as soon as the store is open, either way!
I have some great news to announce! After an agonizing time pouring through the nearly 50 DT apps I received - which was truly, one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make! - I made my choices and am so excited to welcome Kim, Rae and Sarabeth to my team! You're going to love these girls!! Not only are they wonderfully creative, but they are so fun and sweet and spunky. These next four months are going to be a ball!
Join me in welcoming our very first Design Team for Lucky Girl Crafts!!!
5 Reasons Kim is a Lucky Girl:
- She is a child of God
- She has a large family all living within 45 minutes of her
- She still has her Granny with her, who is 84 years old! Love you Gran!!!
- Her Honeybee $$$ supports her addiction to all things paper, ink and bling
- She lives a blessed life

5 Reasons why Raechelle is a Lucky Girl!
- She is blessed with amazing children who are good and fun and smart and beautiful!
- Her husband works hard and is supportive of her obsession with scrapping
-She has some wonderful friends and co-workers who are always there for her
-She is lucky to have three of her children serve in the Military. Did you know that only 1% of the American population serve their country in the Military? Her children are going to benefit greatly from the experience.
-She is lucky to grow as a person with new and unexpected experiences that life hands her

5 Reasons why Sarabeth is a Lucky Girl!
- She has a wonderful and supportive hubby!!!! They've been together for nine years and recently celebrated their fourth wedding anniversary.
-She has a wonderful little boy - her pup Riley James =)
-She is blessed to have wonderful parents
-Her sister is her best friend and named Sarabeth and her husband as godparents to her two nephews
-She is blessed with a gift to teach special needs children and still holds a special relationship with her first student and his family. She was proud to have him as a ring bearer in her wedding four years ago and will soon be attending his fifth grade graduation.

and finally, of course, me!
5 Reasons why I am a Lucky Girl!

- I have two amazing kiddos that tell me they love me every day
- My husband is not only my best friend, but my biggest fan! I don't know what I did to deserve his unerring support, but I am thankful every day!
- The views don't get any prettier than they are from my bedroom deck - we are surrounded Colorado blue skies and the majestic Rocky Mountains.
- We are blessed to be able to raise our children around the same small community where my husband grew up, and just a few hours from my home town.
-We have a very large and eclectic family and we love getting together for family events.
To get to know our new DT even better, please visit their blogs by clicking their name and drop a quick comment to say hi!
Also, join us
June 1-3 for our Kit Kick-Off Blog Party!
Each Lucky Girl will have daily project inspiration for the June kit as well as blog party prizes to giveaway!
For all of you wonderful ladies who applied to my DT, thank you so much! Your work was all amazing - if there was any way that I could give a spot to all of you, you know I would! I hope that you'll try out for our next DT call in September.
And finally, for those who want a sneaky-peeky of the kit... check back in later this weekend and I might have a teensy, tiny teaser for you. ***wink wink***

12 comments:

  1. woot! i'm so happy to be joining you ladies here as a lucky girl!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo Hoooo......this is going to be an awesome adventure my Lucky Girls!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all of you!
    Extra cheer for my lil sissy, Sarabeth ;)

    I look forward to seeing what y'all will be creating with these kits! More importantly, I cannot wait to see the firt kit!
    Good luck to you :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo!!! Congrats to you all! I can't wait to see the first kit and what you all create with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.. what a fabulous team!! Can't wait to see what they are able to create with their new kits!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all of you ladies and a special WOOHOO for my KIM!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all the lucky ladies:) Can't wait to see what they make!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WTG ladies, can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to you girls! Looking forward to seeing all the new goodies!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations lucky girls....I'm excited to see what you all come up with.

    ReplyDelete

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy